Module Code: 7049CRB
Module Title: Professional Development – Leading Diverse Workforces
Assignment Title & Case Studies:
Employer Case Study (100%)
1. Better Futures Multi-Academy Trust
2. Paragon Financial Group
3. Ashiana Sheffield
What am I required to do in this assignment?
This is an individual assignment based on a critical analysis of a real organisational issue and includes a presentation
of findings. To complete this assignment you must choose one of the case studies from the choice provided.
Part A: Developing a strategy to lead equality, diversity and inclusion
TASK 1: Create a presentation (10 key slides plus additional slides with supporting notes) for the manager in the case study on leading in the context of equality, diversity and inclusion in the organisation. The presentation must include the following: (1,500 words, 40% of marks)
- A critical evaluation of the issues the organisation is currently facing and how they might be resolved.
- Critical discussion of why equality, diversity and inclusion is important to the organisation, the individual and the team as an enabler of performance.
- Explain and analyse how a strategy for equality, diversity and inclusion strategy could be implemented for cultural change in the organisation.
- Critically evaluate and discuss how the leadership style impacts upon equality, diversity and inclusion in the
Task 2: Your case study organisation has recently undertaken a brief staff survey to be more informed on how they are leading and developing people within the organisation. Draft a set of briefing notes in response to the survey findings to present to the organisation to guide their future strategy. (1,500 words, 40% of marks)
The set of briefing notes must:
- Identify which THREE of the key findings from the survey, the manager and senior team should prioritise for immediate attention and strategic action. Provide a critical rationale for your answer, explaining why these THREE findings are important in leading and developing people in the organisation.
- Use your answers in part 2a to choose and critically evaluate ONE strategic initiative, which should be developed and embedded into the organisation to improve one of the findings identified in part 2a.
- Include a draft email. The company is keen to send an email to all staff headed, ‘You Said, We Listened’, summarising the company’s leadership and management perceptions of the staff survey findings and setting out what practical steps it is intending to take. Prepare the draft, ‘You Said, We Listened’, e-mail that should be sent.
Part B: Personal and Professional Account
TASK 3: Write a reflective personal and professional account
Create a journal entry reflecting on any ONE of the professional areas from the CMI Code of Conduct and Practice, www.managers.org.uk/code ensuring you also elaborate further on how you would apply it to your own current or future professional career (include this information on additional slides using standard text).(500 words, 10% of marks)
“You can order 7049CRB Leading Diverse Workforces Assignment from our service and can get a completely high-quality custom paper. Our service offers any of the 7049CRB Academic paper written from scratch, according to all customers’ requirements, expectations and highest standards.”
100% Plagiarism Free
24X7 Customer Support
Leave A Comment