Module Code: BMGT3200
Module Title: International Business Strategy
Word limit: 3,000 words
Learning Outcomes Assessed:
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of the key theoretical concepts and frameworks underpinning the analysis and development of strategy in organisations.
- Critically analyse the external and internal environmental context in which organisations operate.
- Critically evaluate the implications of the environmental context on strategy development.
- Generate and critically appraise strategic options to enhance the competitive advantage of organisations and appreciate the implementation implications of such options.
- Develop abilities to critically evaluate strategic issues through the examination of case study examples using suitable tools and models.
Assessment Brief 002 BMGT3200 2022-23
You are required to write an individual report of 3,000 words that covers the following areas for either H&M or Uniqlo in a region or country of your choice* [* important note: (1) you cannot choose the UK; (2) the firm must have retail sales in the selected region or country].
- The main factors in the external environment (i.e. both the macro-environment and the micro-environment) of the fast fashion industry, and how these factors impact upon H&M or Uniqlo.
- Identify and critically discuss the distinctive capabilities (using the VRIO framework) and the key relative weaknesses of H&M or Uniqlo.
- Critical evaluation of the business-level strategy of H&M or Uniqlo over the last five years
- Recommendations on how H&M or Uniqlo should modify its strategy to maintain competitive advantage and discussion of the suitability and feasibility of these recommendations.
“You can order BMGT3200 International Business Strategy Assignment from our service and can get a completely high-quality custom paper. Our service offers any of the BMGT3200 Academic paper written from scratch, according to all customers’ requirements, expectations and highest standards.”
100% Plagiarism Free
24X7 Customer Support
Leave A Comment