Module Code: BMAF006-20
Module Title: Basic Statistics and ICT skills
Equivalent to 3,000 words
Learning Outcomes Assessed:
- Skills in the use of basic ICT packages such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Skills in data identification and application, using different graphs and basic descriptive statistics.
- An understanding of data knowledge and of the skills which will contribute towards informed decision making.
You are required to submit an individual written report (Microsoft Word file) completing the three following tasks.
Write an essay (1,000 word, +/- 10%) about the impact of COVID-19 on daily life in the UK covering the following Topic:
‘The Impact of Covid-19 on Health, Economic and Social care’.
You are required to adopt the following structure:
- Introduction: A brief paragraph to introduce what your essay is about and how you will cover
- Main Body:
- A paragraph about COVID-19 in the UK in general. You need to present some statistics here using a line You must use the data provided to you in the excel file named “Coronavirus Death”. You need to comment on the line chart (the sharp increase and the decline – Hints: Lockdown and New variant).
- A paragraph on the impact of COVID-19 on healthcare in the UK. You should create a pie chart to show the death You must use the data provided in the excel file named “Coronavirus cases.” Also, you can refer to your own experience in this area.
- A paragraph on the impact of COVID-19 on the economy in the UK. You should show a bar chart for the monthly unemployment figures in 2021. You must use the data provided in the excel file named “Unemployment Data”. (You can refer to your own experience).
- A paragraph on the impact of COVID-19 on social life. You should insert a relevant picture here. Also, you can refer your own.
- Conclusion: You need to provide a summary of your essay and present your own.
- List of references in Harvard Referencing Style.
Task 1: The 1,000 word and the 3 charts are equivalent to 1500 words
The main aim of task 2 is to assess your skills in using MS Excel. You need to download the excel file named “Task 2” and complete the exercises in it. They are about basic operations, basic functions and formulas, descriptive statistics, and graphs.
Task 2: The MS Excel exercise is equivalent to 1,000 words
You have been experiencing online learning through semester 1. Create a PowerPoint presentation through which you evaluate online learning (Pros and Cons).
The main assessment of ‘Task 3’ is on your MS PowerPoint skills. You are required to adopt the following structure:
- Slide1 – Cover page
- Slide 2 – Table of Content
- Slide 3 – Introduction
- Slide 4 – What is online learning? You need a reference here
- Slide 5 – What are the positives of online learning?
- Slide 6 – What are the negatives of online learning?
- Slide 7 – Conclusion
- Slide 8 – References
- You are required to use relevant pictures/images in your presentation
Task 3: The 250 word and the required slides are equivalent to 500 words
100% Plagiarism Free
24X7 Customer Support
Leave A Comment