Module Code: BMGT2223
Module Subject: Responsible Business
Assignment 02 : Individual analysis of the case study organisation’s responsible business practices
word length: 1250 words
- Analyse the environmental, social and ethical opportunities and challenges for responsible organisations.
- Evaluate organisational responses to environmental, social and ethical opportunities and challenges.
What do I need to do to make a success of this assignment?
Using the findings of your audit in Assignment 1, analyse the University of Worcester’s responsible business practices and their contribution to the sustainable Development Goals.
This requires you to:
- Using the CSR Pyramid, analyse the findings of your group’s audit to present an evidence-based judgement of the overall business responsibility of the University of Worcester.
- Using at least one framework presented in the module, analyse the role of individuals within the University of Worcester’s responsible business practices and the opportunities and challenges this creates.
- Using the analysis of audit findings and the roles of individuals (from parts 1 and 2), present an evidence-based analysis of the University of Worcester’s contribution to the achievement of 2 of the Sustainable Development Goals.
Your analyses in sections 1, 2 and 3 should include evidence of the University of Worcester’s current performance taken from your audit and photographs taken on campus visits and supported by expert opinion and examples taken from other universities.
“You can order BMGT2223 Responsible Business Assignment from our service and can get a completely high-quality custom paper. Our service offers any of the BMGT2223 Academic paper written from scratch, according to all customers’ requirements, expectations and highest standards.”
100% Plagiarism Free
24X7 Customer Support
Leave A Comment