Module Code: BSBOPS505
Module Subject: Manage Organisational Customer Service
Assessment Task 1
- Explain the legislative and regulatory context of an organisation in relation to creating a false or misleading impression. Write your answer in 100-150 words.
- As defined by Australian Competition and Consumer commission, what products and services must be guaranteed by the business? Write your answer in 50-100 words.
- Explain the purpose of developing a customer complaints handling policy. Write your answer in 50-100 words.
- What should be included in a complaints handling policy? Write your answer in 50-100 words.
- Write in your own words, the key steps that you would include in Complaints handling procedure. Write your answer in 150-200 words.
- Identify and document any four (4) Customer Service Standards and Best Practice Models related to “Quality management” issued by International Standards Organisation (ISO).
- How can you ensure that the team members are meeting the customer service standards? Write your answer in 50-100 words.
Explain public relation and product promotion in your own words. Write your answer in 100-150 words.
- Explain five (5) strategies to handle a customer complaint in a smooth and professional manner. Write your answer in 100-150 words.
- Prepare a list of at least seven (7) techniques that you can use to communicate with Customers with Disability.
- Explain the process of identifying customer needs? Write your answer in 200-250 words.
- Explain, how can you use the following techniques to identify customer needs:
- Market Research
- Customer Relationship Management
Write your answer in 100-150 words.
Explain the elements of a customer service plan. Write your answer in 200-250 words.
Why must an organisation deliver products and services as per the customer specifications given in the organisation’s business plan? Answer in 50-70 words.
How can performance standards be used to monitor team performance to ensure that they are consistently meeting the organisation’s quality and delivery standards? Answer in 100-150 words.
Explain three (3) techniques that a manager can use to help colleagues overcome difficulties in meeting customer service standards. Write your answer in 50-100 words.
- Explain the purpose of Customer Relationship Management tools. Write your answer in 50-100 words.
- What must a manager consider before developing and using strategies to monitor progress in achieving product and/or service targets and standards? List any five (5) items.
How can you use the following methods/strategies to obtain customer feedback:
- Online Surveys
- Customer Incentives
- Social Media
Write your answer in 200-250 words.
- Explain the purpose of Resource management plan. Write your answer in 100-150 words.
- Prepare a list of three (3) traditional approaches to securing resources.
What techniques can be used to identify customer service problems and their causes? Write your answer in 200-250 words.
Explain the following decision-making tools, that used to resolve customer service identified problems:
- Payoff Matrix
- Decision tree
Write 50-100 words for each.
- Why is it important to keep complaints records? How should they be stored? Write your answer in 50-100 words.
- Explain the purpose of following customer service reports:
- Number of requests received per day
- Average handle time
- Number of requests closed per user
Write your answer in 150-200 words.
“You can order BSBOPS505 Manage Organisational Customer Service Assessment from our service and can get a completely high-quality custom paper. Our service offers any of the BSBOPS505 Academic paper written from scratch, according to all customers’ requirements, expectations and highest standards.”
100% Plagiarism Free
24X7 Customer Support
Leave A Comment