Conferences, Exhibitions and Corporate events CECE in Singapore
Individual report – 2000 words
Aims: To provide students with a significant insight into and understanding of conferences, exhibitions and corporate events, critically assessing the range of events within this sector and the micro and macro environmental factors critical to their current and future success.
By the end of the module, students will be able to:
- Assess and critically discuss the range of events within the conferences, exhibitions and corporate events sector.
- Critically assess the requirements of each type of event and the power and influence of major
- Research and evaluate the micro and macro environmental factors and trends critical to the current and future success of events within the sector.
- Research and discuss sustainability and ethical issues surrounding conferences, exhibitions and corporate events.
With the growth of regional tourism and bi-lateral immigration agreements between ASEAN and Asia Pacific countries, ABC Travel and Tours, a local Singaporean company, has grown exponentially from a small local company offering travel and tours services within the region to one that spans Asia Pacific. Fortunately, Asia Pacific countries have agreed on a revised coordinated approach to the restriction of free movement in response to the coronavirus pandemic for fully vaccinated travellers. In a bid to maintain a revenue stream, and with the relaxation of certain pandemic restriction laws and regulations, the Managing Director (MD) of ABC Travel and Tours sees an opportunity in the Conference, Exhibitions and Corporate Events (CECE) sector and has asked your Team and you Individually to work on a special project as follows:
Individual project – In addition, the MD has asked you to write a report focusing on research and evaluation of the micro and macro environmental factors and current and future trends with focus on environmental sustainability and ethical issues surrounding CECE in Singapore for face to face and online participation.
Assessment 2 – Individual report: (50%) 2000 words
To help make decisions and to plan for future expansion of CB Travel and Tours into the CECE sector, you need to understand the company’s Micro and Macro Environment in which it operates. An organization on its own cannot affect these factors, nor can these factors directly affect the profitability of an organization. But by understanding these environments, it is possible to maximize opportunities and minimize threats. Conducting a strategic environmental analysis entails scanning these economic environments to detect and understand the broad, long term trends.
A SWOT and STEEPLE analysis are useful tools for understanding the ‘big picture’ of the environment in which an organization or sector is operating. Specifically, a STEEPLE analysis is a useful tool for understanding risks associated with the market potential future direction. A STEEPLE analysis is often used as a generic ‘orientation’ tool, finding out where an organization or product is in the context of what is happening outside that will at some point affect what is happening inside an organization. The six elements form a framework for reviewing a situation, and can also be used to review a strategy, position, or future direction.
In your report you are specifically required to:
- Provide an introduction that discusses in detail how the CECE sector has changed in the last ten
- Produce a SWOT and STEEPLE analysis for the ‘CECE” sector and analyze current market trends and issues and what future developments may occur.
- Evaluate environmental and sustainability issues in relation to conferences, exhibitions and corporate events
- Analyze ethical issue within the sector in Singapore
- Provide your recommendations and an evaluation of your key findings
In your report you must demonstrate a wide use and range of various academic and industry reference sources. Minimum 6 Academic and 6 factual/trade references are required, and the Harvard Referencing System must be followed.
“You can order Conferences, Exhibitions and Corporate events CECE in Singapore Assessment 2 from our service and can get a completely high-quality custom paper. Our service offers any of the Academic paper written from scratch, according to all customers’ requirements, expectations and highest standards.”
100% Plagiarism Free
24X7 Customer Support
Leave A Comment