Module code: FY027
Module title: Preparing for Success at University: Self Development and Responsibility
Assignment: CW1: Portfolio and Reflective Summary
Using materials generated during the mini project workshops and through your independent study, populate a portfolio of evidence of your learning and development during the module.
Write a 500 word answer to the question:
How and why have the mini project workshops contributed towards the development of your employability?
This assignment requires you to:
- Create a portfolio using the Blackboard Portfolio tool.
- Add sections to a page within the portfolio to create themed spaces to which materials can be uploaded.
- Choose a selection of documents to upload to the portfolio.
A minimum of 12 documents is suggested.
- These should be materials generated during FY027 mini project and employability classes, or through independent study relevant to these aspects of the module.
- These materials might include
- a selection of reading logs related to the projects
- photographs of work completed in class or typed up work from class
- reflections on how your project work meets the learning outcomes o examples of academic writin.
- an up-to-date CV
- There is no word count for these documents although it is anticipated that they should provide a minimum of 1500 words, or equivalent, in addition to the summary.
- Using the Learning Outcomes may help you to choose which documents to include.
- Upload the documents to the relevant themed sections.
- Share a snapshot of the portfolio with your seminar lecturer.
- Write a 500 word summary explaining your choices of the Portfolio.
“You can order FY027: Self Development and Responsibility Assignment from our service and can get a completely high-quality custom paper. Our service offers any of the FY027 academic paper written from scratch, according to all customers’ requirements, expectations and highest standards.”