Module and title: Introduction to Construction Management
Report: Role of Construction Manager in construction management.
Write a report on the role of the construction manager. Discuss the roles, responsibilities, management techniques, behaviour and ethics, health and safety at the workplace (2,500 words).
Using publicly available materials, journals and the recommended core texts, address the following areas:
- Define and describe a construction manager
- Provide a detailed background of a construction manager.
- Discuss 3 roles and responsibilities construction managers play in construction management.
- Outline the management techniques employed by construction managers.
- Discuss 3 advantages of effective management techniques.
- Discuss 3 disadvantages of poor management techniques.
- Discuss 3 challenges facing construction managers at their workplaces.
- Provide an overview of the behaviours of construction managers at the workplace.
- Discuss the ethics guiding construction management.
- Provide an overview of health and safety in construction sites. Present details of;
- Work at height regulations
- Manual handling operations regulations
- Construction manager’s role in the management of health and safety at the workplace.
You must reference all sources and information used in the report using the Harvard Referencing Guide.
“You can order Introduction to Construction Management Assessment from our service and can get a completely high-quality custom paper. Our service offers any of the Introduction to Construction Management Academic paper written from scratch, according to all customers’ requirements, expectations and highest standards.”
100% Plagiarism Free
24X7 Customer Support
Leave A Comment