Module Code: MBA600
Module Subject: Capstone – Strategy
MBA600 Assessment 3 – Reflective Essay 40%
Length: 2000 words
You are required to look back at their MBA course as a whole and identify the specific skills developed that will assist them in becoming effective practitioners in the workplace.
Learning is a persistent change in performance or potential that results from experience and interaction. Reflective learning is the process of stepping back from these experiences and reflecting on how skills, attitudes, mindset and behaviours have evolved.
Your reflective essay must cover the following:
- A brief discussion on the value of reflective practice for managers and leaders.
- A personal reflection on learnings from the capstone subject and consultancy research process.
- A personal reflection on skills developed over the MBA.
- A personal reflection on how these will assist in future career endeavours.
- Reference list (or possibly in this instance a Bibliography).
The reflective essay should include a discussion of learnings from both a theoretical and practical perspective. Additionally, insights from undertaking assessments and research, capstone lessons as well as group activities from this and other subjects over the duration of the course. Specific examples should be cited to support and justify all points.
“You can order MBA600 Capstone: Strategy Assessment 3 – Reflective Essay 40% from our service and can get a completely high-quality custom paper. Our service offers any of the MBA600 Academic paper written from scratch, according to all customers’ requirements, expectations and highest standards.”
100% Plagiarism Free
24X7 Customer Support
Leave A Comment