Module Code: MG411
Module Title: Introduction to People Management
CW1: Individual Reflective Portfolio
Change has been a constant theme over the past 3 years, and next year will be no different. From dealing with the biggest remote working experiment in history, to tackling new and nuanced issues such as furlough, redundancies and employee engagement amid a global pandemic… The skills and behaviours required by the managers of today have been put to the test. Their support system too has been challenged.
You are tasked with writing a ‘Reflective Portfolio’ of 2,000 word (+/- 10%) which will contain several parts compiled in the form of a written report. Using appropriate theory and relevant models, you are to reflect on key topics covered throughout this module and create a portfolio which demonstrates your reflection on:
- Current issues facing line managers relating to people management
- The knowledge, skills and behaviours to be an effective people manager
- HR processes which underpin the performance management
The main contents are described below in more detail and should be discussed with the tutor throughout the module as you work on your assignment.
The portfolio will contain the following parts:
- Title Page
- Executive Summary
- Table of Contents
- Reflection on current issues facing line managers relating to people management
- Reflection on the knowledge, skills and behaviours to be an effective people manager
- Reflection on HR processes which underpin the performance management
- Reference List
Appendices (as appropriate) to provide related evidence and information.
“You can order MG411 Introduction to People Management CW1: Individual Reflective Portfolio from our service and can get a completely high-quality custom paper. Our service offers any of the MG411 Academic paper written from scratch, according to all customers’ requirements, expectations and highest standards.”
100% Plagiarism Free
24X7 Customer Support
Leave A Comment