Module Code: TMDIBS106
Module Title: Global Business and Economics
Assignment Title: Sector/Country Analysis
Word-length: 2,000 words (±/- 10%) total length
Learning Outcomes Assessed:
- Make use of macroeconomic concepts to describe the external environment as it relates to the operation of specific businesses, especially those involved in international business.
- Employ economic concepts to the creation of tactical (short-term) and strategic (medium to long-term) decision-making involving both national and international markets.
- Apply aspects of international economics, such as exchange rates, the free trade versus protectionism debate, outsourcing, transfer pricing to international business activity.
In Autumn 2021, Rishi Sunak, then Chancellor of the Exchequer announced a new government spending programme in the United Kingdom called the ‘Affordable Homes Programme 2021- 26’ (AHP). Under the programme the Government will provide £11.5bn which will include the costs of delivering 180,000 new homes.
More information is readily available discussing this, but these websites may help you
National Housing Federation (2022) Affordable Homes Programme 2021-26. Available at: https://www.housing.org.uk/our-work/building-new-homes/AHP-2021-26/ Accessed: 20 January 2022
Gov (2022) Budget and Spending Review – October 2021: What you need to know. Available at: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/budget-and-spending-review-october-2021- what-you-need-to-know Accessed: 20 January 2022
Using appropriate economic theory explain how the Government’s investment in the Affordable Homes Programme is expected to lead to growth across all sectors of the economy. Diagrams should be used where appropriate.
You should consider:
- Circular Flow of Income including Government Income and Expenditure
- Multiplier EffectTake care to present clear arguments that are supported by economic theory and appropriate evidence from academic and other sources. Please remember this assignment is NOT about your personal opinions.
“You can order TMDIBS106 : Global Business and Economics – Sector/Country Analysis from our service and can get a completely high-quality custom paper. Our service offers any of the TMDIBS106 Academic paper written from scratch, according to all customers’ requirements, expectations and highest standards.”
100% Plagiarism Free
24X7 Customer Support
Leave A Comment